1. What happens to Violet's sculpture. What is the significance of this?
2. D successfully completed the job for which Max selected him. What was it?
3. Note the appearances of colored metals.
4. Do you believe that Max really did not recognize Violet?
5. Note the appearances of doors and keys.
6. Note the relationship between D, Jenny, and Nick at the end of the novel. This is the ideal situation for D.
7. Who does D meet in the bookstore?
8. Who gives the warning to stop before D enters Room 33? Who is being warned?
9. Who built the labyrinth?
Wow what a complete mind F! I'm still trying to answer most of the questions.....great read!
Loved the book. Strange, wonderful, funny and creepy. Still have not figured out these clues. Help!! Cannot sleep
AWESOME!!! I want more...haven't slept since I opened Concrete Underground and now...clues...Hmm?? Got me hanging... Sleep??? What's that??? Come on Moxie, hint please!?! The best read in many many books. The dcharacters are so rich, spicy and devious!!! Still want a hint plz. Ok, force me...ttyl...gonna go read this again. Cya the 2nd time around hopefully with some answers ... IS THIS THE GAME??? One I sure don't want to lose... WaaaHaaaHaaaHaaa!!!!!
I actually NEED to know the answer! haha I have ideas but its strange how we cant just live with those ideas, I want to know what you were thinking when you wrote it.
Post a Comment